How to Use Two WhatsApp Accounts on One Phone – Do you need two WhatsApp accounts for both business and personal use? Well, you can’t have this because WhatsApp limits its users to only one account per phone.
However, there are a few ways that you can have two WhatsApp accounts on your phone.
There are several ways that you can open two WhatsApp accounts on your mobile phone. Android users make use of a cloning app known as Dual App, which enables them to use two WhatsApp accounts on one phone.
You can download and install this app from the Google Play Store. This blog post will provide several ways you can use a WhatsApp account on a single device.
How to Use Parallel Space to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts
Parallel Space is one of the apps that can copy a parallel space to operate WhatsApp. This app also has features that can duplicate an application. So, you can use it to duplicate your WhatsApp too. Here is how to use parallel space:
- Open your Google Play Store.
- Search for the Parallel Space app and download the app. This app is a popular choice for apps that help users create multiple accounts on a single phone with WhatsApp.
- Open the Parallel Space app. This app icon is shaped like a P with orange, blue, and yellow pieces. You will need the app’s permission to continue.
- Click Start to continue with the tutorial.
- Click the WhatsApp icon to choose it. You will see a blue checkmark in the upper left corner of the app icon to show that it is selected.
- Click Add to Parallel Space. You will need to allow the app permissions before you can start cloning the app.
- Click the WhatsApp icon. You will see a text below the app showing that clicking the app will allow you to set up another account.
- Click Agree and Continue on the WhatsApp welcome screen.
- Enter your second WhatsApp phone number. This is the phone number that you would like to set up your second WhatsApp account with.
And there you have it. If you want to access this second account, you will need to do it through Parallel Space.
How to Use Tutu on an iPhone to Run Two WhatsApp Accounts
iOS device users can also use a cloning device if they want to use two WhatsApp accounts on their phone. The cloning device you will use for your iPhone is Tutu. Here is how to use it to run two WhatsApp accounts on your phone:
- Visit https://tutuapp.vip/ in your Safari.
- For this method, you will have to download and install another WhatsApp app from the Tutu app.
- Click Install now.
- Then you can follow the on-screen instructions for downloading the app on the official website.
- As soon as the Tutu app is installed, you will see a pop-up warning you that the app is not an app trusted by Apple services.
- Click Cancel to proceed.
- Open your phone’s settings.
- Click General.
- Tap on Device Management. You will see this under the VPN tab.
- Click on China Television Information Technology. This is beneath the Enterprise App heading.
- Click Trust China Television Information Technology. By tapping this, you will enable the app to download and install apps on your phone.
- Launch the Tutu app. You will find this app on your home screen.
- Go through the tutorial.
- Click the search bar.
- Enter WhatsApp and click Search on your keyboard.
- Click the fourth, known as WhatsApp++ duplicate.
- Click Install. Then a window will appear for confirmation.
- Then Set up your second WhatsApp account. You can use your new WhatsApp and WhatsApp++ to access your different accounts.
And you are done. With the steps listed above, you will be able to download the Tutu app and use two WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone.
How to Use WhatsApp Business for Another WhatsApp Account
This is the safest and simplest way to use WhatsApp on your mobile device. WhatsApp has another app for business, and this is the WhatsApp Business app.
You can use the WhatsApp Business app for another account. The app is available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. Here’s how to use below:
- Go to the app store on your device.
- Search for WhatsApp Business.
- Download and install the app from your app store.
- Launch WhatsApp Business to start the setup process.
- Enter a phone number that is not registered on WhatsApp.
- Enter the OTP in the next steps for verification.
- Enter a business name or your personal name, and then select a profile picture.
- Complete the setup process and start using your secondary number on the phone.
With the steps mentioned above, you will be able to use WhatsApp Business for another account.