LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented platform that operates through websites and mobile apps. To make the concept more lucid, it is in some ways similar to Facebook advertising. An example of marketing on Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/GDSgrp/. This platform is mainly used for professional networking. Including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their CVs. LinkedIn business is a process by which a member advertises his or her products.
It also educates members about the benefits of its products and services. However, the LinkedIn business helps others learn more about your business, brand, products and services, and job opportunities. To access LinkedIn business, you need to firstly create a company page on your LinkedIn account. You may ask what is the company page?. Well, the company page is placed on LinkedIn where you talk about your business. What services and products do you offer. If your company is unique and what you are looking for in recruits.
Creating a LinkedIn company page is the same as a LinkedIn business. For it’s a better way to help you share about your business and promote your products. Many businesses are limiting their potential by not having a LinkedIn company page. Creating a company page helps other users learn much about your business. By adding a company page for your LinkedIn business. You can use it to educate your customers on the benefits of your products or services. Building your LinkedIn business by creating your company page helps in attracting followers and posting updates to drive engagement.
Benefits Of A LinkedIn Company Page
Creating a company page is very important, for with it you will get more opportunities and advantages in promoting your business. Well, the following benefits will convince you to create your own company page for your business:
- It showcases your company and business to employees.
- It promotes your latest and most important news as well as your products and services.
- This page helps to monitor and notifies you when someone mentions your company or brand.
- Measures the impact of your updates.
Requirements To Add A Company Page
To create a company page you must be sure you are qualified to create a company page for LinkedIn business. If you want to know what qualifies you check the requirements below:
- You must have a personal LinkedIn profile that contains your real details
- Your LinkedIn profile must be at least seven days old
- Make sure you have several connections on your profile.
- You are a current employee of the company and have a position in the company.
- Your company email domain is unique to the company itself.
- Your domain cannot be used more than once.
- The profile strength must be at least all-star.
If you have all these requirements ready then you are good to go. You can now go-ahead to create your company page for LinkedIn business.
How To Create A Company Page For LinkedIn Business
A LinkedIn company page helps others to learn about your business, brand, products and services, and also job opportunities. Therefore follow these steps to create your company page for LinkedIn business:
- Log in to your LinkedIn account or LinkedIn profile.
- Click on the work icon in the top right corner of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Click on the create company page.
- Enter your company name and choose a URL.
- Check the verification box to confirm you have the right to act on behalf of the company in the creation of the page.
- Click on the Create Page.
- Click on the get started on the welcome screen to start editing your company page.
Note: if your company already has a company page you cannot create another one for it is improper on this platform.