What is Microsoft OneNote? Well, this is what this article is all about, just in case you are reading this right now. This is one of the various Microsoft Office applications. You should know about this by now, if you don’t, then you have to read this article to the end as this article will outline everything you need to know about this application.
What Is Microsoft OneNote
As I have mentioned already above, this is one of the various applications of the Microsoft Office platform. Just as a normal notebook is, that is what this platform is all about. But instead of a paper notebook, this one is different. It is a form of a digital notebook. This is a note-taking and personal information management application.
It is an easy-to-understand and use tool. Its function is simple, unlike other Microsoft office applications. It is used for collecting, organizing and sharing digital information. This application is included in the famous Microsoft office platform. It can also be synced with other devices such as computers and mobile devices. Also, it can be viewed in web browsers via office web apps.
Microsoft Office OneNote Features
Do you know why people all over the world prefer making use of this tool to other similar related tools? If you do not know, here are some features that might have helped with that;
- You can easily draw and write with the Microsoft OneNote with its multiple types of pens and highlighters.
- Share documents, websites and more to OneNote using apps and services like Microsoft edge, clipper, office lens, share charm and clipper.
- You can quickly write to-do lists with checkboxes.
- Make your notes colorful and beautiful with tablets, colors, and others.
- Easily take notes on white backgrounds. You can also grid lines or ruled lines.
These are some of the features of the Microsoft OneNote.
How to Get or Download the Microsoft OneNote
Getting this app as a standalone app is free but you will have to subscribe to it if you are getting it via the office 365 platform. To get this app on your device, go to Microsoft OneNote. On this page online, tap or click on the get tab and follow the on-screen instructions from there on forward in getting it on your device.