How do I access my Upwork Login portal? If you have an Upwork account and would like to learn how to access the log-in portal, this article is for you. In this article, we will show you steps and guidelines to successfully sign in to your account online and on mobile.
In the meantime, Upwork is a freelancing website situated in Santa Clara and San Francisco, California. This platform is designed to enable its users to search for and find quality freelancing jobs from high-value clients.
It is one of the largest online talent solutions that provide you with flexibility and freedom. In addition, you can use this portal to post a job and hire top talent.
However, to access these features, all registered users will need to login to their Upwork account using the correct information and details.
The login process is easy and can be completed within minutes. Once you’ve signed in to your account, you can find jobs, connect with professionals, explore projects, and more.
Requirements to Login to Upwork
Before you can sign in to your Upwork account, there are certain credentials and documents that are needed. Below are the requirements needed to access the login portal:
- Username or email address.
- Mobile phone or computer.
- A web browser.
- Stable internet connection.
With the above-listed information and details, you can successfully access the login portal.
How to Login to Upwork Online
In this section of the article, we will show you steps and guidelines to successfully login to your Upwork account online. You can login to your account using your email, Google account, or Apple ID. Simply follow the steps and guidelines outlined below:
Login with Email
- Open your mobile or computer web browser.
- Next, visit the official Upwork login portal online.
- Or click the link https://www.upwork.com/ab/account-security/login
- On the login page, locate the option Continue with Email.
- Enter the email address connected to your account.
- . Click on Continue, and this will take you to the next page.
- On the next page, enter your password.
- Finally, tap the login icon on the page.
Sign In with Google
- Go to your Upwork login icon.
- And you will be directed to the login page.
- Below the login page, you will see Continue with Google.
- Clicking on the icon will direct you to another page.
- Lastly, type in your Google account and follow the on-screen instructions.
With the above steps, you can easily login to your work account using your Google details. Note: Ensure you use an account that has been linked to your Upwork account.
Sign in with Apple
- Visit the official Login page of Upwork online.
- Next, scroll down the page and click on Continue with Apple.
- Enter the Apple ID and Password connected to your Upwork account.
- Lastly, click on login and follow the prompt.
How to Login To Upwork on Mobile
Meanwhile, you can also log in to your Upwork account on your mobile phone. This process is easier and faster. But first, you will have to download and install the mobile app on your device.
- Open your mobile device and visit your App or Google Play store.
- Search for and download the Upwork app.
- Next, launch and open the app on your device.
- Locate the login icon on the homepage.
- To sign in with an email address, enter your email and password.
- Alternatively, you can click on Sign in with Google and “Continue with Google.”
- Or you can sign in with Apple. “Click on Continue with Apple.”
Following the above steps and guidelines, you can successfully sign in to your Upwork account online and on the mobile app. Note: If you cannot access your account due to a wrong username or password, simply click on the Forgot icon and follow the prompts to recover your login details.