There are so many music streaming platforms on the internet. Most of these platforms are illegal and provide copyrighted contents which streaming on them could put you at great risk. So, therefore, why don’t you stream music on a legal mp3 platform like Amazon? Amazon Music which was once known as Amazon Mp3 is a music streaming platform and also an online music store developed and operated by Amazon. This unique and safe music streaming platform was launched in the year 2007. Ever since then, the music platform offers you a very comfortable music streaming experience. Although, as of now, some of the tracks have been watermarked.
Although, it is a paid music site the platform is more than enough to offer to you as a user. Aside from the paid plan, it also offers you a free plan for you to stream music and podcasts. Amazon Music offers you about 75 million songs in high quality, music on demand, the ability to listen offline alongside unlimited skips, podcast episodes. And above all unavailability of ads which some of us find very disturbing. The music platform has over 55 million subscribers worldwide as of January 2020. So, therefore, why don’t you join them in using it which is the best way to find and play songs and your favorite podcasts. You can however listen with your prime membership to get more of what Amazon music has to offer to you as a reputable user.
Is It Free?
You can stream songs for free but the features are limited. However, to enjoy unlimited features, the music platform enables you to stream music and it’s included with your Prime membership without any extra charges. And to be a prime member requires you to pay. Do not worry as the fee is very much affordable and there is also a 3-month free trial. Amazon Music has a lot to offer to you. However, for the prime subscribers, you get up to 2 million songs which include stations and top playlists, and lots of podcast episodes.
After subscribing to the plan, you want, it offers you a 3-month free trial which after the trial, your subscription will continue at $9.99($7.99 for prime members plus tax until you cancel). So, therefore, to access these features, you have to first subscribe for either this prime subscription or Amazon Music unlimited. However, if you want to listen to amazon music for free, you can but there are only a few features attached to it. Here are the features below;
Amazon Music With Prime
- 2 million songs with ads free
- Millions of podcast episodes
- Lots of stations and top playlists
- Skip unlimitedly and listen to songs offline
- Hands-free access with any device of your choice
Amazon Music Unlimited
- All the features of Prime
- Get access to 75 million songs, ads free with high quality streaming audio
- 10 million podcast episodes with amazon originals
- Enjoy the latest and newly releases
- Stream music videos alongside video playlists
- Get 30-Day Free trial available for new subscribers
- Hear music the way the artist intended.
- Access about 7million songs in Ultra HD and more
Amazon Music Free without credit or debit card
- Stream free music and podcast
- Get access to thousands of stations
- Listen using your preferred device
You can get access to all these features unlimitedly using the app or the website. if you want to use the app to access Amazon music. See the steps below on how to process the amazon music app download.
Amazon Music App
Amazon Music app is the easiest and fastest way a mobile device user can access the Amazon music platform. The website features are also accessible on the app. However, to enjoy these features via the app, you have to first process the app download via the Google play store and an app store of your mobile device. Here are steps on how to download the amazon music app below;
- Open your google play store or app store
- Locate the app using the store’s search engine
- Click on the app from the search results
- Tap on the install or get button to download the Amazon music app.
After the app download is complete, you get access to so many features. Some of which include; free access to 2 million songs, tons of podcasts episodes, and many more. But each plan you subscribe for has different features you are entitled to.
Amazon Music Sign Up
Before you can gain access to the Amazon music platform, you have to first process the sign-up as a new user. Although it is not necessary for a subscriber, it is very compulsory. However, signing up is very easy and not a task. All you just have to do is visit the amazon music website, and click on the try now button. Here are steps on how to sign up for amazon music below;
- Visit amazon music website
- Click on the try now button
- On the redirected page, click on create your amazon account button
- Enter the information required of you
- After that, click on the create your amazon account button
- Verify your email using the OTP sent to your email
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter OTP sent to your number
Add a payment method and follow other instructions given to you to complete your Amazon music sign-up. However, if you do not want to sign up for the Unlimited plan now, you can cancel. Then go back to the homepage and click on open web player to stream music for free of charge.