Yes, Christmas is here! We surely need a Christmas tree to share the special Christmas spirit just like every other year. A Christmas tree is an evergreen tree often a pine, decorated with different lights and ornaments as part of the Christmas season. Christmas trees can be fresh/ live, potted, or artificial and can be used to decorate both indoor and outdoor. Lots of families place different gifts around Christmas to be opened on Christmas day or a day before Christmas known as Christmas Eve. However, lots of people only know about this information but do not know how it starts or originated. I guess I have the answer to that question.
How did the Christmas tree start? A long time ago before the advent of Christianity, trees and plants remain good and green all year and held a special meaning for humans in the winter. Just as people today decorate their houses during the season with trees and pines, the people back then hung evergreen boughs over their doors and windows. In some countries, everyone knows that evergreens keep evil spirits an illness, or bad luck away. That is why the trees will help to keep any Christmas bad luck away and also help to decorate the homes during Christmas
However, it is believed that without a Christmas tree in the home the Christmas is not complete. It gives all the vibe you need for Christmas, with lots of presents and light hung around the Christmas tree your home should definitely get one. A real one is not really needed in the home if you can’t get it. You can just buy a high-quality artificial one from a different store and make your Christmas come with a good vibe.
Where Can I Get It?
Meanwhile, when you want to get one it is very good to look for the best place. That is why I have listed some of the best places you can check up on for your Christmas tree this season. Check the below out
- A Tree to your Door – A tree to your door is an e commerce website known for marketing and selling the live Christmas trees grown on Brown’s Tree in Lake City, Michigan. Shoppers can select different live Christmas trees from an array of conifers like, concolor, Fraser fir and so many others. Many people love the fragrance and feel of a real one. If you are on this table, you should definitely check out a tree at your door website.
- Bed Bath & Beyond – this is one of the largest home good retailers in the United States. When you are searching for a place to get a Christmas tree, you should definitely check the Bed Bath& beyond website.
- Amazon – this is one of the most popular retailers of this time. With an online shopping site. You can get a Christmas tree of your choice in your comfort zone. Just visit the website or stores to get your own Christmas tree today.
- Walmart – walmart Christmas tree is now available for you today. Just visit the walmart store or website today and get your own.
However, just visit these stores today and do not be left out this Christmas season. You can also check your local store in the neighborhood and get a very affordable Christmas tree today. Christmas tree is always the best for the season.
How to Decorate a Christmas Tree
Nevertheless, do you want to decorate a Christmas tree today and you do not know how? The below is how you can do that in a very easy step-by-step process. Check it out.
- Choose a theme – the first step is to choose a theme. For your Christmas tree to look beautifully decorated, it is a very important element that ties everything together. It is based on the color scheme, an ornament collection or any one of your interest.
- Start with a very classic and beautiful ornament – you can choose a classic scheme like white, gold, rend and silver. These will mix and match well with other tree accent to create a different theme every year.
- Now shape your tree – fluffing and shaping the Christmas tree can be stressful and long but it is very important aspect of the decorating procedure. They will help you create a life look and lush for your centerpiece.
- String the lights – before you string the light make sure, they are working in order. You can now start form the bottom of the tree and circle you way up, waving in and out of the branches. Plug the tree to the socket to light it up
- Dissect or divide the tree to sections – to decorate your tree beautifully, view it in sections ‘top, middle, Bottom’. Then style them one after the other from the top and work your way down.
- Hang the ornaments – there are no rules to hanging ornament just make sure you make them beautiful and tuck them within the foliage to add depth.
- Style with ribbon – to make the tree look beautiful and attractive, you can make use of a ribbon. Make sure the color of the ribbon look colorful to make the Christmas tree beautiful.
- Fill in the gap with gift or picks – to give it a lifelike look, you can add gift and picks like berries, flowers and so many other things
Now, your Christmas tree is ready. You can now put it in your home and celebrate your Christmas. Make sure you invite friends and family for Christmas. Because you will not like for only you to watch the Christmas tree alone or enjoy the day. Christmas is always fun with friends and family and a lot of food and present. Just make sure you enjoy your Christmas. Complement of the season! Merry Christmas! Lots of love this season.