How Can I Activate my Transfer Code for Access Bank? Undoubtedly, Access Bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria and it is widely known for its tremendous customer service and efficiency. One of the easiest and most convenient ways of banking is through mobile banking.
However, Access Bank has an official mobile banking app that enables its customers to access their accounts, transfer money, and make transactions all from their mobile devices.
Also, the bank has a transfer code service that allows its customers to easily transfer money from the bank account to other accounts in Nigeria.
If you want to know what the Access bank transfer code is, you will have to read through this blog post. All the details you need about this code will be provided for you.
What Is Access Bank USSD Code?
Access bank USSD code (*901#)is a fast and easy way to make bank transactions on your mobile device such as checking your balance, sending money, paying utility bills, and buying airtime.
This Access Bank USSD code works on any mobile device and on several major mobile networks in Nigeria. However, if you want to use the Access bank code, you will have to register it on your mobile device.
Then you can create your unique USSD Pins that can be used to confirm all the transactions that you make.
Requirements to Activate Access Bank Code
Before you can activate your Access bank USSD code, you need to have a few requirements and they include:
- Have an Access Bank debit card.
- An active Access bank account.
- The registered mobile number linked to your bank account.
- Airtime on your mobile number.
The above-mentioned are the requirements that you need to have before you can create your Access bank transfer code.
How to Activate Transfer Code for Access Bank With ATM Card
The first step towards using the Access bank transfer code is to create a transfer PIN. Follow the steps below to create a transfer PIN:
- Open the phone app on your mobile device.
- Dial *901# on your registered phone number.
- Tap on Transfer.
- Select the debit card option.
- Input the last 6 digits of your Debit Card Number.
- Enter your Access account number.
- Then create a 4-digit PIN.
- Re-enter your USSD PIN.
With the steps mentioned above, you will be able to create a transfer PIN for your Access account. An SMS will be sent to you once it is successful.
How to Activate Transfer Code for Access Bank without ATM Card
If you don’t have an ATM card, you can register for your transfer PIN with your date of birth. Follow the steps below to register for your transfer PIN:
- Open the phone app on your mobile device.
- Dial the code *901# on your registered mobile line.
- Choose the Transfer option.
- Select the No Debit Card option.
- Input your date of birth.
- Input your Access bank account number.
- Create a 4-digit USSD PIN.
- Re-enter your PIN for confirmation.
After following the steps above, you will be able to activate your Access transfer PIN without your ATM card.
How to Use Access Bank Code for Transfer
You can use the Access Bank code for transfer and this is a very easy and straightforward process. Follow the steps below to transfer money:
- To start using the transfer code, dial *901# on your mobile device. Ensure that you are using the registered phone number linked to your bank account.
- Then a lot of options will appear on the screen, choose Transfer.
- Choose the type of transfer you want to make.
- Input the recipient’s account number. Ensure that you enter the right account number.
- Choose the recipient’s banks.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Input the 4-digit PIN.
- Next, confirm the transaction.
After entering your PIN, you will then confirm your transaction by tapping Send. If you follow the steps accurately, you will get a message that the transfer is successful.
Is Access Bank USSD Safe and Secure?
Access bank transfer code is very safe because it requires you to make a unique PIN to confirm all your transactions. However, it is important that you keep your PIN private to avoid being robbed.
How to Reset Access USSD PIN
If you want to reset your Access bank transfer code, you will have to dial *901*0# to reset your USSD PIN. This code is very useful and if you are having trouble with your Access bank transfer code, you can reset it with *901*0# and follow the on-screen instructions.