Jooble is a legitimate job search engine that has helped several people to find jobs. This platform is among the top 10 job search sites that people use to search for jobs in their desired location. Jooble has made job search a lot easier with its filter and credible information.
Furthermore, Jooble gathers tons of job search sources to present them to the job seekers in a single place for no cost at all. Employers also use Jooble to find the best candidate for the job and they can subscribe to the paid version to access more features.
What is Jooble?
Jooble is a platform that gathers several job postings from different websites on the web and shows them to you in a single searchable web database.
This job search engine works in over 71 countries around the globe. If you are looking for any job opening then you can definitely use Jooble as your job search engine. This platform is ideal for companies that hire international candidates.
Jooble has helped tons of people to find jobs through its platforms. It is also free to use and doesn’t require any monthly subscription before you can apply for jobs through its website.
This platform is also free for employers to use and they can also find qualified candidates through its platform.
How Does Jooble Work
Jooble is a job search engine that gathers sources of job openings from different companies and presents them to job seekers. Jooble works the same way as any other job search engine.
If you want to search for a job, all you need to do is to enter the keyword and you will be presented with a credible list of available job openings from different locations.
Furthermore, Jooble also has tools that can help you match your skills with available job openings for better search results.
Features of Jooble
Jooble has lots of amazing tools that can make your job search more effective. It also has several features that make it more preferable to other job search engines. Below are some of the features of Jooble:
Jooble is a user-friendly platform that provides filters for a fast and simple job search. You can filter your search to bring better results. Users can filter their search according to salary, work experience, location, date of posting, and type of employment.
People who use Jooble can quickly check the job categories that are often searched. For example, jobs such as software developer, registered nurse, and data science are currently in demand. The job market is unpredictable, but you can keep up with the trends with Jooble.
Jooble Uses Lots of Sources
Jooble gathers information from lots of sources which include social nets, corporate websites, announcements, media, different job boards, and many more. The platform gathers vacancies from over 140,000 sources.
This feature enables you to receive email updates on the jobs that you have been searching for when there is an available opening.
Available in 69 Countries Around the World
If you are searching for job openings in a particular location, you can count on Jooble to help. This platform divides all the job openings into different regions and it shows you the nearest option.
If you would like to work from your home, you can check for any opportunities in the 69 countries around the globe.
Free To Use
The process of job finding can be very difficult and most times it can be lengthy too. However, Jooble has made it a mission to help people find jobs quickly and easily.
The company is always working to make sure that the process of employment is fast and comfortable. On Jooble, you can find several offers available in a single place and you can also use the services for free.
Jooble also has a mobile app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices. On the mobile app, you can search and find any job from different specialties that you want and in several locations as well. They can also check offers for remote jobs and respond to them from the mobile app.
How to Register For Jooble
With a Jooble account, you will be able to get updates about new job openings and respond to them. This will make your job search much easier and faster. Here is how to sign up for an account:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit Jooble’s official account.
- On the homepage, click the menu icon located at the top right corner of the page.
- Next. click on Sign Up.
- Enter your email address in the text field.
- Click on Continue.
- Create password.
- Tap on Create an Account.
- Verify your account through the email sent to you.
- Enter the type of vacancies that you would like you receive.
And it is as easy as that. With the easy steps provided above, you will be able to register for a Jooble account and get news about new job vacancies.
How to Sign in To Jooble
Signing in to Jooble is pretty easy provided you have an active account. So, are you finding it difficult to sign in to your account? Here are simple steps you can follow below;
- Connect to the internet
- Open your web browser and visit Jooble’s official website.
- On the homepage, tap on the Login button located at the top right corner of the page
- You will be taken to a new page
- Enter your email address
- Tap on the Continue button
- Enter your password
- Click on the Login button
After entering your login details, you will be taken to your Jooble account. You can then check for any new job openings.
How to Find a Job on Jooble
Finding job openings can be a little hard, however, if you search for the job correctly, you will be able to find a new job opening with the help of Jooble. Here is how to find a job:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit Jooble’s official website.
- On the homepage, enter the position that you want to find.
- Select the location where you want to find the job.
- You can make use of the filter located at the top left corner of the screen to filter your search.
- Next, you can subscribe to the newsletter to get constant updates on your preferred job search.
And it is as simple as that. With the easy steps provided above, you will be able to search for jobs on Jooble.
How to Post A Job on Jooble
Once you have an account with Jooble, you will be able to post jobs. However, you cannot post jobs directly on Jooble. You will need to use another website to post the job opening.
You can use other platforms such as Jobsoid or Workable to create job openings and then publish them. Here is how to post job openings on Jooble through Jobsoid:
- Visit Jobsoid’s official account.
- Tap on the Register button.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your work email and phone number.
- Create a new password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Create Free Account.
- On your dashboard, start creating the job ad.
- Enter the title of the job and the employer’s details.
- Write the description of the job.
- Enter the location of the job
- Attach any file that you want.
- Ask questions to the candidates.
- Enable your team members to work with you to make better decisions.
- Then you can publish your job opening on the website.
And it is as simple as that. Before publishing, your job opening will be reviewed by the Jobsoid job approval team so that it complies with all the terms.
How to Apply For a Job on Jooble
After finding the job opening on Jooble that you would like to apply for, Jooble will direct you to the vacancy website where you can begin the application process for the job. Follow the guide below to apply for the job:
- Click on the job that you would like to apply for.
- Next, you will be directed to the official page of the hiring company.
- Check the full details of the job.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Create an account to continue with the job application process.
- You can register with your email address.
- Follow the application procedure.
- Attach the necessary files.
- Submit your job application.
This is only the basic job application process. Every job has its own application procedure. So, sometimes, the application steps might differ.
Jooble is free to use for people who are searching for job openings. But it’s not free for people who want to advertise any available job opening that they have. However, it has two different plan that suits the needs of every employer. Here are the available plans:
Organic Traffic Plan
Jooble doesn’t charge any fee for the organic traffic plan. However, there is minimal coverage for this plan.
The premium plan is charged in two ways, which are pay-per-view and pay-per-click. The employer will set his budget and pay with is debit or credit card.
As soon as the advert is displayed, the advertiser will be charged. Jooble also charges payment for each view. In addition, if the advertiser wishes to pay per click, there won’t be any fixed price; instead, he will set his own budget. The price of the advert will be based on several factors.
Jooble Job App
Jooble has a mobile app that enables users to find new job opportunities and explore new companies. With the Jooble mobile app, it is very easy to find new jobs and apply for them from the comfort of your home. The app is compatible with every device and it can be found on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. Here’s how to download below;
- Go to your device’s App Store.
- Locate the app using the store’s search engine.
- Click on the app from the search result.
- Tap on the “Install” or “Get” button.
- Your download will begin.
- Wait a few seconds for the download to be complete.
Alternatives to Jooble
There are several job search engine that works just like Jooble that you can use to search for jobs in any location that you want. Here are some excellent alternatives to Jooble:
These are some of the best alternatives to Jooble and they are credible. If you are interested in either of these, you can visit their official website.
Is Jooble Legit?
Yes, it is. Jooble is legitimate and has credible traffic from several job seekers. On this platform, you can find jobs from any location that you want and also get directed to apply for the job on the hiring company website.