Recruitee is a platform that helps companies lessen the burden of hiring new employees. This platform is the best hiring solution that every organization needs and it has tools to help with team collaboration. In addition, Recruitee provides a built-in design and it can help smoothen the hiring activities and efficiently manage the employees of an organization.
Recruitee also provides an easy-to-use interface that is customizable and brandable. Employers don’t have to go through the stress of writing the description for every job ad because the job board has a library of over 200 job description templates from different job positions.
What Is Recruitee?
Recruitee is a user-friendly hiring platform that has empowered numerous scaling businesses, including Staples, M&S, and Taco Bell. It provides an ideal solution for enhancing HR team collaboration within the organization and streamlining the hiring process.
These companies have leveraged Recruitee to identify, interview, and onboard top-notch candidates. Notably, Recruitee boasts over 181,000 users across various industries.
Moreover, Recruitee contributes to cost-effective hiring, enhances the talent pool, and simplifies the entire recruitment process. Its intuitive dashboard fosters seamless teamwork, allowing you to customize pipelines, export data, establish multiple talent pools, and more.
How Does Recruitee Work
Recruitee streamlines the recruitment and hiring journey for companies by offering a suite of collaborative tools. This platform allows you to establish automated workflows to reduce manual efforts and create templates for recurring pipeline structures. To access these features, simply sign up for an account and select a suitable subscription plan.
Moreover, with Recruitee, you can effortlessly identify the ideal candidate for the job by transforming your team into recruiters. It offers social sharing connections, recommendations, sourcing tools, and more, making the hiring process significantly smoother
How to Register For Recruitee
The process of registering for an employer’s account on Recruitee is very easy and straightforward. To register for an employer’s account, follow the steps below:
- Visit Recruitee’s official website.
- Click the Login button located at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Click on Create Now.
- Enter your company name.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your phone number.
- Create a new password.
- Click on Start your Free Trial.
And it is as easy as that. The steps above will guide you on how to sign up for a Recruitee account.
How to Post a Job on Recruitee
In this segment, we will provide steps on how to post a job ad on Recruitee so that you can find new employees. Here is how to create a job ad:
- Visit Recruitee’s official website.
- Login to your company’s account.
- Tap on +New located at the top bar of Recruitee.
- Choose Job.
- Enter the information about the job.
- Enter the department of the job.
- Enter the location of the job.
- Fill in the details of the job.
- Create an application form.
- Set up the job profile fields, pipeline, and auto-confirmation email for candidates applying.
- Upload the image for the job.
- Next, publish the job.
And you are done. After creating your job ad, you will get responses from applying candidates.
Recruitee Plans and Pricing
This hiring platform doesn’t have a free plan. However, it does offer an 18-day free trial of the scale plan. The pricing depends on the number of job slots that you will need every month.
Launch ($269 to $539 per month)
This plan enables users to launch their hiring along with all the recruitment essentials. Here are the features of this plan:
- 10 job slots.
- Candidate’s video chat.
- Smart campaigns.
- 2,900+ free paid job boards.
- Job widget.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Overdue candidate reminders.
- Essential reporting dashboard.
- API access.
- Quick evaluation.
- CareersHub-site editor
- Track candidate information.
- Mobile app.
- GDPR compliance features.
- Unlimited users and data.
- Talent sourcing Chrome extension.
- Social media connections.
- Live chat and award-winning support
The launch is the starter plan. With this plan, you will be able to post 10 job ads and hire qualified candidates.
Scale ($479 to $959 per month)
With this plan, you can scale your hiring process with automation and team optimization. Here are the features:
- Knockout question.
- Workflow templates.
- Automated actions and triggers.
- Event and job schedulers.
- Send-later email scheduling.
- Workflow templates
- Calendar meeting rooms.
- GDPR Automation.
- Profile print.
- Customizable report builder and analytics.
- Custom careers site URL.
- Profile print.
- Webhooks access.
- Adjustable visibility options.
- Role-based access and notifications.
- Fair evaluation.
- EEO compliance.
- Questionnaires + evaluation forms.
- Multi-language and page careers site and job.
The above-mentioned are the features that you will get with the Scale plan. If you want to access even more features you can pay for the Scale plan.
Lead (Custom Pricing)
Users can customize their plans. However, you will be able to lead your hiring to the forefront with extra services. Here are the features:
- Testing sandbox.
- External data imports from selected ATS.
- Regular team consultation.
- Tailored onboarding and rollout strategy.
- Bi connector.
- Dedicated customer success representatives.
- Single sign-on.
- Custom contracts.
- API Support.
With the Lead plan, you will be able to access several features that will make the hiring process a lot easier and maximize teamwork.
For easier access to the platform, you can use the Recruitee App. The Recruitee mobile app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store for free download. It is also compatible with several devices. Here are simple steps you can follow to download the Recruitee App below;
- Open the app store on your device.
- Search for the Recruitee app.
- Click on Install.
- Then the app will be downloaded and installed on your device.
After downloading the app, you can sign in to your account or create an account with Recruitee.
Alternatives to Recruitee
There are tons of alternatives to Recruitee on the web. Just like Recruitee, these platforms are the best hiring solutions for organizations. Here are some of the alternatives below:
- Zoho Corporation.
- Greenhouse Software.
- Crelate Talent.
- Breezy HR, Inc.
These are the best alternatives for Recruitee. You can visit their official website for more information about these platforms.
Is Recruitee Legit?
Absolutely, Recruitee is a career builder page that is easy to use. Through this platform, employers have been able to recruit, interview and hire employees.