Are you a foreigner looking to work in the United States? Do you know that with a House Agent Job in USA, you can earn as much as $42 per hour, which amounts to about $86,356 per year? Yes, you can!
Currently, there are several employers in USA offering the position of a House Agent for skilled and experienced foreigners to apply. Alongside this job, they are offering a visa sponsorship. To be a house agent in USA, it is required that you must be a US resident.
So, if you want to apply for the job, you don’t have to worry about your visa expenses. Moreover, if you are skilled in this field, this is the ideal opportunity for you. You should grab this one and stand a chance to take your career to the next level.
Who Is A House Agent?
House agents are experts who assist buyers in buying the homes of their dreams or even a committal space.
They assist them to buy and sell homes and they offer guidance to the clients through the negotiation process.
House agents also ensure that the homes for sale are marketed so that buyers can find them.
What Is The Average Salary of a House Agent in the United States?
Real estate agents in USA make an average of $86,356 annually and earn about $42 per hour.
Although this is the national average, it is still influenced by some factors such as location, qualification, and level of experience.
Duties and Responsibilities of a House Agent in USA
House agents have certain responsibilities assigned to them. They must be able to carry out these responsibilities with effectiveness. Some of these responsibilities include:
- Must be able to properly manage auctions and exchanges.
- Promoting sales through open houses, advertisement, and listing services.
- Maintaining the available properties.
- Promoting the properties with listings, ads, and open houses.
- Showing purchase offers to the sellers.
- Offering guidance and also helping sellers and buyers in marketing and buying properties for the right price.
- Reviewing purchase contracts to make sure that the terms are met.
- Displaying and advertising real property to potential buyers.
- Being knowledgeable about best practices and real estate markets.
- Building a competitive market price by comparing the properties
These are some of the major and common duties of a House Agent in USA. If other duties and responsibilities apply, they will be made known to you during the application process.
Benefits of Working As a House Agent in USA
Working as a real estate agent will give you access to several perks to make the job worthwhile. Here are some of the benefits of working as a house agent in the United States:
- Flexible schedule.
- Good salary.
- You can work from home.
- Grow at your own rate.
These are some of the perks that you will enjoy while working as a house agent in USA with visa sponsorship.
Types of Visa to Apply for to Get a House Agent Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you want to work as a house agent in USA, you will need to get a work visa. This visa will enable you to work and live in the United States legally.
However, there are several types of work visas for different jobs and you need to know the type that your job qualifies for.
H-1B: This type of work visa is available for foreigners who are filling a specialty occupation role that only requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a particular field.
Requirements to Apply For A House Agent Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Before you can be employed as a house agent in USA, you need to meet some requirements. Although the requirements vary by employers, Some of the basic requirements include;
- An experience with sales.
- A good driver’s license.
- Good communication skills.
- You must have a valid real estate agent license.
- You must have knowledge of the local property.
- Must be able to work independently.
- You must have a track record of successful sales.
- You must be trustworthy and pleasant.
- You must have a strong negotiation skills.
These are the requirements that you must be able to meet to be hired as a house agent in the United States with visa sponsorship.
Where to Find House Agent in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Finding a job as a foreigner in the United States is not an easy task, however, this isn’t impossible. You can use the help job search site to find a house agent job in USA. Here are some reputable job search sites below;
The above-mentioned are some of the best job search sites that you can use to find house agent jobs in USA. All the details that you need about the job will be provided on the job search site.
How to Apply For House Agent in USA with Visa Sponsorship
Once you have found a house agent job opening in the United States with a sponsorship, then you can start the application for the job role.
However, this process is pretty straightforward and with the right document put in place, you will be able to apply for the job. Here is a guide on how to apply for the job:
- Connect to the internet.
- Open your web browser and visit a job search site.
- For example, you can use Indeed.
- Visit the official website https://www.indeed.com/.
- When you are on the homepage, make use of the search bar and type in the job you want to look for.
- Enter the location where you want to find the job.
- Then you will be shown a list of available house agent jobs in USA.
- Click on the one that you want to apply for.
- Check the full information about the job.
- Click on the Apply on Company Site.
- You will be directed to the company’s official website.
- You can start your job application there.
- Meet the requirements for the job.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Next, submit your job application.
These are the steps that you must follow if you want to apply for a house agent job in USA. After a thorough review, the employers will get back to you.