Microsoft login enables users to operate on their various accounts, giving them access to perform their various works either for buying, selling of products or downloading an important file for them. With Microsoft login, users can also be able to connect with friends, families, and colleagues. Also, Microsoft is a technology corporation that focuses on the development and implementation of software used on computers and on the World Wide Web. This platform is the most widely used operating system in the world. It means use is for business purposes, educational needs, downloading of applications, games and other things. Such products as Microsoft office and internet explorer are considered leaders in their division.
Microsoft has so many functions which help users, and it provides with some opportunity for it users to send and receive emails with the use of Outlook.com. It enables users to send and receive messages from their friends and families and other important people. Microsoft login gives it user’s access to save and store their files for future uses. With the help of OneDrive, a user can store his or her document and make use of it later.
Problems In Microsoft Login And Solution
Microsoft account is a connected account that is not tied to the device itself. And a Microsoft account can be used on any number of devices. Windows store apps, settings, and data can be accessed from any device. Some problems may occur while users try to log in to their various Microsoft accounts, such as wrong password and other problems that could occur. I will use the incorrect password for this article. If you lose or forget your Microsoft account password, you can recover it from any other device with access to the internet.
When you are trying to login to your Microsoft account and you are not able to remember your password, you lost it or you forgot it, you don’t need to worry all you need to do is follow the steps below to recover your password:
- Go to https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx.
- Enter your Microsoft email and enter the captcha character that is below the page.
- Verify your identity: enter your email where the code will be sent to you and click on send the code. A code will be sent to your email. Check your email to verify your email provided and enter the code sent to your email.
- Enter your new password and confirm your password and click on next.
You are now good to go, just sign in using your normal Microsoft account details with your new password. To login to your Microsoft account, users must make sure to provide the correct details.
Steps To Microsoft Login
To access your Microsoft account, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Microsoft account page using microsoft.com. And select sign in with Microsoft.
- Enter your email or phone number and password and click on the next icon and you will be signed in.
To save your account and password on your PC to keep you signed in, select the keep me signed in the checkbox. But be sure it is your own personal PC and does not belong to someone else.