WhatsApp Status Saver is proprietary software that allows WhatsApp users to download and save images, videos, and GIFs. It automatically stores the status of a user’s WhatsApp account and gathers them together on a single platform.
Unarguably, WhatsApp has grown into one of the best messaging apps in the world. Users can send messages and make audio and video calls to other users on WhatsApp.
Apart from that, WhatsApp has a status feature where users can share texts, images, videos, and animated images that will vanish after 24 hours. But with a Status saver tool, you can save important status on your device.
The main purpose of this app is to save the WhatsApp status on your account. However, it does not save your own status. It picks up all the statuses [texts, images, and videos] and stores them for you.
If you have a WhatsApp Status Saver on your device, you can open it and view any of the statuses. Besides, you can save them to your phone gallery. Perhaps your friend posted an image, text, or video on his or her WhatsApp status, and you would like to save it or upload it as your WhatsApp status. This is where Status Saver comes in.
With the app, you can save media files, share them with other social media apps, and repost them on your WhatsApp status. Hence, the status saver takes away screenshotting of images. You can save any media files on WhatsApp as long as they are still on your app.
Statuses on Status Saver also disappear after 24 hours. Just as statuses vanish on WhatsApp after 24 hours, the same applies to Status Saver. Therefore, any status you did not save on your phone gallery after 24 hours of being posted will no longer be seen.
It is Safe To Use?
Yes. The WhatsApp Status Saver tool is completely safe and reliable to make use of. This app can be used securely across your Android and iOS devices. Hence, you do not need to worry about its reliability, as it is secure and safe to make use of anytime and any day.
Is the Status Saver app Available For PC?
The app is only compatible with a mobile device. Although you can use WhatsApp on your PC, you cannot save statuses on your PC. Saving WhatsApp status can only be done on mobile devices. If you are looking for a status-saving app for PC, you won’t find any.
WhatsApp Status Saver Download
Just like WhatsApp, WhatsApp Status Saver is free to download and use. Get yours today and directly share the WhatsApp status of your friends. In the meantime, you can only download it on any Android and iOS device. and we’ll be providing you with guidelines on how to download on each device.
To Download on Android
- Open Google Play on your Android device.
- Enter WhatsApp status saver on the search field.
- Scroll through the result and locate the app.
- You will find different status-saver tools to choose from.
- Select from the options and hit the Install icon.
- Then, wait for the app to download on your device
- Lastly, launch and open the app on your device.
To Download on iOS
- Tap to launch the App Store on your iOS device.
- Locate the search field and search for WhatsApp Status saver.
- Then tap Get.
Wait for a few minutes and allow the app to download on your respective device. Once the app is completely downloaded and installed, tap to open it and start downloading statuses on the go.
How to Use WhatsApp Status Saver
However, before you can save or download any status on WhatsApp Status Saver, you need to first watch it on the WhatsApp app. After watching it, you can now open the status saver app.
- Tap to open the WhatsApp status saver app on your mobile device.
- Check the desired status or story.
- At first, when you launch the app, you will see friends image WhatsApp statuses.
- Click on any image you want to view.
- If you want to view your friend’s WhatsApp videos, click the video icon on the homepage and the videos will display.
- Tap the videos you want to watch.
Images on Status Saver can be saved, shared, reposted, and set as either WhatsApp profile photos, wallpaper, or contact photos. While videos can only be saved, shared, and reposted.